Tuesday, July 1, 2014

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BLOG!

I started this blog a year ago! I can't believe it. I'm not necessarily sure how often people look at it or what kind of reach it has (besides my mom). But, it has given me a way to archive my art and incentive to create! In celebration, I'm going to post my favorite posts from each month. Enjoy! And thank you for giving me your time!

From July where I started crazily painting these watercolor bodies




September and my first oil painting


Warm New York October and a Lower East Side excursion


November brought us this puppy


I started experimenting with manual photography in the winter months


And then, in March, I started painting them


In April there was Argentina, and these mouths


In May, I left the lovely New York City


And then Arizona inspired these funky oils

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive