Sunday, May 25, 2014

Goodbye New York City




This city has been quite the adventure. Cliche, yes, but absolutely true. I am moving back to Arizona (for the time being) and I'm going to figure out my life from there. New York is draining and painful and the good hardly outweighs the bad at most times. But, I heard that you hate New York until you leave and then you can't wait to get back. Who knows? For now though, here is my farewell to this city that has seen me grow up (and perhaps pushed me to grow up even faster than normal). As LCD Soundsystem said, New York I love you, but you're bringing me down.




To see all of my New York posts click here or on the link to the right. This post has a compliation of my favorite photos from the past four years. 

UPDATE: I wrote this post before I had moved out of my apartment and was feeling a bit bitter. Leaving has been very difficult and I think I will always be a New Yorker at heart. I'll just have to bring the city everywhere I go.

Until next time!




























No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive