Wednesday, May 14, 2014

iFun

Given that I don't always have my camera with me, I use my phone quite often to capture lovely moments. I think I'll make this a regular thing? Hmm...perhaps Instagram is a better platform.

BUT there are a ton of phone photos that I took in South America so those will be soon to come!

At a friend's art opening someone asked to take my photo for a treat. I agreed and thought nothing of it. I later went to another opening and found this. You can buy a poster of me in a dog collar.
My lovely RA staff
Spring finally appearing
The lovely window scene from my job
Getting ready to move
Potential poppy tattoo
A funky winter gem I recently found on my phone
My make-shift studio when working on this beast
Skin tone palettes are just lovely
Beatle Card
The lovely Miriam and Rene and other photos

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive