Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Recap of March

Here are some of my favorite moments from March. April is calling our names and it sounds beautiful. Warmth, spring, graduation so much closer. I'm ready.


A post promoting my friend's blog, Roving Brooklyn. It's been moved to a new medium which is rather lovely.


Probably my favorite Instagram post ever. But I'm still toying with the idea of doing a regular post dedicated to Instagrams.


I've been painting on my funky prints!


Even though it's technically spring it doesn't feel like it. Here was my ode to summer


A fun photo of my newest painting (real post soon to come).


I was in my first New York show this past weekend. I'm so happy about how this looks in a gallery! (Doesn't it look cool with the painting above??)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive