Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Some Instagrams

Instagram is my favorite form of social media. I just love it. My sister (pretentious filmmaker) doesn't like it because it "makes taking images so base" (or something like that). But she's wrong and I love it. Here are some of my recent faves. 


I just cut off all of my hair! 


Contour drawings of the Sign Language alphabet


The lovely light that hit my patterns in the morning


A photo collage of my Winter Break photos


As I was driving to Phoenix to fly back to New York I snapped this amazing AZ sunset


"Sleep!" (a comic about the lack of it)


I made a wire earring hanger that sits nicely under my hat


Last night I ended up getting very lost in Brooklyn (but look at that moon!)


My try at embroidering photographs


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive