Wednesday, March 5, 2014

December, January, and February

These past three months I haven't posted much. Millions of excuses come to mind when this happens but perhaps they shouldn't be mentioned. Nonetheless, I have had some favorite posts in the past three. And I should be posting more. Thank you for looking (and reading my mindless ramblings).
One of my favorite portraits of my sister from this post.

This Tilly is from the same but check out her video!

A cool Instagram (should I do more of these kinds of posts?)

My sister and I recreated old photos for my mom for Christmas

More photographic adventures (this time they were disposable!)

And a post on my hands (painting updates to be coming soon)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive