Thursday, July 4, 2013

Happy Red White and Blue

Happy Fourth of July! I wanted to do something a bit patriotic for the occasion BUT I didn't have any paintings that were red, white, and blue-- and most of my paintings seem to be a bit morbid. So instead, I looked through my photos and found a fun selection of photos with red, white, and blue.

My friends and I are going to watch the fireworks from my roof. Enjoy the day off and the barbecues! 


 

I always seem to love pops of color-- especially blues and reds. Perfect for my little project this morning! These photos were taken all over the place: Ireland, the roof of my apartment in Midtown, Sedona, Jerome, and Flagstaff, Arizona, and on the Chama River in New Mexico.







 



 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive