Friday, July 26, 2013

Friday Work in Progress


If anyone has been keeping up with this blog they probably got a bit overwhelmed by these orange-y people. I figured a compilation post would be better. When they are all together there is something powerful about the watercolored skin and the wrinkles of the paper.

So, technically these aren't works in progress (just like last week)-- these are all finished pieces. But because I love the idea so much I'm going to continue working on the same series. I want to paint huge canvasses with red bodies in oil!



Together


 I am planning on getting a model (or modeling myself) for these. I love the shape of slender and muscular bodies. Tendons and skin are just to beautiful. 


^^This one is probably one of my favorites.^^


Fold

Peaches





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive