Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Models, Photoshoots, and Vintage Clothing OH MY!

Hello lovely readers of my blog (are you still out there?!)!

So as I mentioned in a few posts before I have started an Etsy store selling vintage clothing. I have had so so much fun doing this. It feeds my need for shopping, my love for thrift stores, and even makes me some money. 



Taking photos and being a model has been quite a trip. While I am truly loving being a photographer and stylist there have been some weird issues that have popped up. It's so hard taking photos for the sake of the clothes and not the artistic value! I find myself looking for funky angles and lighting to mimic all those photos I took in my manual photo class. BUT those kinds of photos often don't make the clothing look spectacular. 

Here are some of my favorite photos!


P.S. A lot of these aren't even posted yet! So you all get a sneak peak. Enjoy!

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive