Monday, June 9, 2014

iFun

It's been a while since I was posting regularly. Moving, job interviews, and getting used to a new life takes a lot of time. But I took a ton of photos in the interim time. Get ready for some iFun!

  1. A quadruple selfie right after I hung my paintings...
  2. A beautiful mix of reds, oranges, and greens when making a salad
  3. A snapchat piece of art
  4. Smokey and cloudy sunset
  5. The brick backyard in our Brooklyn apartment
  6. Me and Blaire the Fort Greene Flea
  7. A broken chandelier
  8. The patio at Lola BKLYN (a fantastic restaurant in BK)
  9. My lovely friend Theresa at her 22nd birthday
  10. Blaire and Bridge matching the Greene 
  11. Lovely skies in BK (haha I spent a lot of time in Brooklyn recently)
  12. The best three at the Flea
  13. My first view of Arizona from the plane (I want to paint these!) 
  14. A jackalope making our apartment SO BK


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive