Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Recap of October

I can't believe it's already November and I'm almost done with this semester. Time is flying by. These are some of the posts or pieces I liked from October!
My octopus still life that changed so drastically from this point. I'm still negotiating with a buyer!

From a winter trip to Sedona-- those oranges and reds are just too lovely! Prospect Park is the same color right now.
My beautiful sister from an excursion to one of my favorite neighborhoods. She's the best model!

My action photos in preparation for my action painting (the crit is today!).

The Farm-- my cardboard sculpture. This is one of the minis.

My gigantic wire arm that is still a work in progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive