Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Paper 53

I've been doodling this dress since I got bored at the SATs

I'm obsessed with this new app I found for my iPad! It's called paper53 and it's just a drawing app-- but the results are SO COOL! I'm totally geeking out.




You have to buy different brushes (other than the pen brush) but they aren't that expensive. I bought the paintbrush (is anyone surprised?). I know these aren't technically paintings but I just thought they were so lovely! I don't know how much I'll use the app but I thought I'd share my most recent geek!


Avocados just like in my doodle from yesterday!




A portrait of my cat Tilly (somehow everyone calls her Fred now).



 Just a girl in a hat but I thought it ended up looking like my bestie, Blaire.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive