Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Guest Artist: Michelle Olguin

The Oasis / 2 ft / steel, oil paint on glass / 2013

I wanted to start doing guest posts because I have so many wonderful artists in my life and it would make this blog more well rounded. These pieces would look so cool next to my bone art!

These lovely pieces are done by one of my best friends, Michelle Olguin. She created these pieces exploring deformity and injury.

Inside/Outside / oil paint, charcoal, and packing paper / 2013

These have definitely inspired me to explore more with different materials and textures. I'm taking a sculpting class next semester so I'll get to go wild! 


The inside of The Oasis
Thank you Michelle for such beautiful work!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive